First fashion post on this blog! Whooo!
Today I’m going to be showing you five things on my fashion wishlist for this summer. I make one of these lists every season as inspiration for things I might like or styles to keep an eye out for. I probably won’t buy any of these things, but these are items I’m lusting over right now!
- I love this sweatshirt from Modcloth because it looks really comfortable but is still really cute and classy! This is exactly the kind of thing I’d like to wear to a coffee shop to do work because I get cold easily.
- I saw a purse similar to this on Etsy, but I definitely prefer this one from ASOS. It’s so colorful and such a statement piece. I’d style this with overalls, a white t shirt, and plain shoes so that this purse could steal the show.
- This skirt from Madison and Mallory is such a cute jean skirt. I think the strong details of buttons and the big pockets would make me feel more comfortable wearing this if I’m feeling bloated. I think this would look really cute with a chill t shirt and my metallic oxfords.
- I don’t exactly know how often I’d get to wear this skirt, but I couldn’t not put it on this list. Ban.do just knows how to do cute clothes– it sucks that they’re a more expensive brand! I think this would look really cute the way they styled it but also just with a plain tank top or shirt. Sidenote: there’s also a matching jacket, but that seems like a bit much. Maybe.
- This shirt is also from Ban.do and I love that it’s a) feminst; b) looks vintage; and c) is so ridiculously easy to style. Even just with jean shorts, cute shorts, and a statement purse, this could look pretty fab.
What’s on your wishlist? Let me know in the comments 😉